“World Class one-year Investment Analyst Training Program”
Sanabil Investments, established by Royal Decree in 2008 and headquartered in Riyadh, is an independent investment company with invested capital of more than SR 20 Billion.
As a leading institutional investor, Sanabil has assembled a highly experienced team that actively invests within the Kingdom and globally in a broad range of assets including Public Equity, Fixed Income, Hedge Funds, Real Estate, Infrastructure, Private Equity and Direct Investments.
Sanabil is seeking young Saudis, like yourself, for the opportunity to interact with our experienced investment professionals, gain exposure to a broad range of investment opportunities and develop important career-advancing skills.
The training program commences in July 2016 and provides the following attractive components:
- On-the-job training (OJT) through a secondment with a global investment house or consultant in the U.K. and/or the U.S.
- Preparation to sit for the Chartered Financial Analyst (CFA) level one exam or the Certified Public Accountant (CPA) exams.
- Internal rotation plan within Sanabil’s Investment and Risk Management Departments.
Successful applicants of the program will have the opportunity to further develop their career at Sanabil after the first year if they:
- Pass the required professional examinations during the one-year training program.
- Receive satisfactory supervisor performance evaluations from OJT and internally at Sanabil.
- Demonstrate superior business ethics and ability to excel within a highly professional and intellectually challenging work environment.
If you are interested in joining our team, please click here to go to our online application. Please note that only recent graduates with Bachelor or Master level degrees in Finance, Investment, Accounting, Economics, Mathematics, Quantitative Methods & or other related majors will be considered.
Thank you for considering Sanabil Investments. We look forward to hearing from you.