“Sanabil Investments' World Class Program, a One-year Training for Investment Analysts”
Sanabil is a financial investment company established in 2008 with a paid-up capital of $ 5.3 billion. We identify, invest in, and transform groundbreaking ideas into tangible realities with a highly experienced team of investment professionals. Sanabil Investments commits more than 1.5 billion in capital per annum into private investments that include VC/Growth and small buyout assets.
We are seeking young Saudis, like yourself, for the opportunity to interact with our experienced investment professionals, gain exposure to a broad range of investment opportunities, and develop important career-advancing skills.
The training program will start during the 3rd quarter of 2021 and provides the following attractive components:
- On-the-job training (OJT) through a secondment with a global investment house or consultant in the U.K. and/or the U.S.
- Preparation to sit for the Chartered Financial Analyst (CFA) level one exam.
- Internal rotation plan within Sanabil’s Investment and Risk Management Departments.
Successful applicants of the program will have the opportunity to further develop their career at Sanabil after the first year if they:
- Pass the required professional examinations during the one-year training program.
- Receive satisfactory supervisor performance evaluations from OJT and internally at Sanabil.
- Demonstrate superior business ethics and ability to excel within a highly professional and intellectually challenging work environment.
If you are interested in joining our team, please visit Career Page at www.Sanabil.com
Please note that only recent graduates with Bachelor or Master level degrees in Finance, Investment, Accounting, Economics, Business Administration, Engineering, Quantitative Methods & or other related majors will be considered.
Thank you for considering Sanabil Investments. We look forward to hearing from you.